Looking for a list of Genealogy focused organisations? Then scroll below and discover sites that offer great membership deals for genealogy enthusiasts, free information and much much more.
- National Genealogical Society - a guide to the Internet for genealogists, lists of CIGs by state/country, genealogy BBS list, genealogy calendar, etc.
- Irish Family History Foundation - network of government approved genealogical research centres in the Republic and Northern Ireland which have computerised Irish ancestral records of different types.
- Genealogy Helplist - volunteers are willing to help others by looking up specific items at institutions near them, or help supply other information easily accessible to them.
- Sole Society - a family history society researching Sole, Solley, Sewell, Saul and allied surnames.
- Island Routes - exploring Portuguese Hawaiian heritage through genealogy. Features articles, vital records, surname queries, and links.
- Thomas Osgood Bradley Foundation - nonprofit organisation formed to promote the research of the genealogies and history of early New England settlers in the River Plate area.